twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How do you gain credit ratings with experian?

Over the years I have cut my credit cards from 5 down to 2, I have one mortgage and will get another next week when I complete. I pay all my bills on time . A new credit card company has come up with a holiday offer, which I want to take advantage of, and then close the account, latest feb 2008.



If I apply for this credit card what will my rating be like? does it go up and down everytime you apply for credit cards? mortgages??



How do you gain credit ratings with experian?

The rules have changed. You can apply for a credit card without a negative effect on your rating.



One thing that you are doing that is a negative is closing the accounts after you settle them up. It looks better to have all these company%26#039;s waiting in line to give you money. If you have open lines of credit that what a bank see.



Always keep your mortgage up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment