twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Should I put my mtg refinance in my wife's name her credit score is 700 while my is 617 but I m

the mortgage people say to put in her name for a better rate because her credit. I have been paying the mortgage for the last two years in her name although I am on title.



Should I put my mtg refinance in my wife%26#039;s name her credit score is 700 while my is 617 but I make the income

She should be able to get a somewhat better rate than you, but does she have sufficient income on her own to qualify? I doubt it. Your protection is you are on title as you should be. If you can find a refi that is worth doing, who cares how it%26#039;s titled?



http://www.moranlaw.net/alone.htm



Should I put my mtg refinance in my wife%26#039;s name her credit score is 700 while my is 617 but I make the income

If the %26quot;mortgage people %26quot;will allow it, sure. But generally whomever has teh larger income is automatically the primary borrower.

No comments:

Post a Comment