twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Who has the best rate(or prices) on credit card/ debit machine?

I am a sales rep for a new, small company. We need to set up to accept credit cards and would like to know who has the best deal. Also I want to know if it is cheaper to accept debit v/s credit.



If you know a company to stay away from, please let me know!



Who has the best rate(or prices) on credit card/ debit machine?

When we got started we used pay pal cause there where no monthly fees and no product to buy. About a month latter the froze our account and we never got our money. So definitely not Pay Pal.



We now use a company that charges approximately 20.00 dollars a month and the equipment was $50.00 dollars.



As far a credit to debit. It is cheaper for the debit.



I will get you the information as soon as I can.



Who has the best rate(or prices) on credit card/ debit machine?

I would go with a company that offers free equipment like the ones on Ebay. Most of the companies will charge around 1.16% for debit and 1.71% for credit with a monthly fee around $10. Here is one company that offers free equipment and the rates I mentioned.



http://www.merchantccp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment