twitter




Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I need CREDIT CARD advice: I have excellent credit & want a low-interest rate, non-variable % ca

What credit card companies have you had good experience with %26amp; would reccomend to a friend?



I need CREDIT CARD advice: I have excellent credit %26amp; want a low-interest rate, non-variable % card. Ideas?

My best card I recieved through my bank. It is a 7.9% Fixed APR. I think it is through MBNA or whatever. I think Bank of America may have the same deal. My brother applied for a Detriot Redwings card through them and it looked like the same offers.



Oh and they were really nice when I asked them to not charge me a balance transfer when I wanted to transfer some money. Oh and they can transfer the money to your bank instead of your other card which was pretty cool too.



I need CREDIT CARD advice: I have excellent credit %26amp; want a low-interest rate, non-variable % card. Ideas?

I would recommend you go to a site like creditcards.com you can search the best cards available today that meet your specifications. Some of the better cards in my opinion are American Express and Citibank. These cards have options for reward points, 0% interest for a specified period of time, and no annual fee. Good luck.



I need CREDIT CARD advice: I have excellent credit %26amp; want a low-interest rate, non-variable % card. Ideas?

You can find a complete list of low interest credit cards here:



http://www.asapcreditcard.com/low-intere...



Unfortunately, most credit card companies provide variable rates-- and there%26#039;s only a hand full of %26#039;fixed rate%26#039; offers available. The truth is, even if a credit card company claims an APR is %26#039;fixed%26#039;, they can still raise it at any time... as long as they notify you within 30 days. You also won%26#039;t get as many benefits with most fixed rate offers (ie: 0% APR, rewards, etc.). But you can find a couple (above)...



Hope this helps. GOOD LUCK!



I need CREDIT CARD advice: I have excellent credit %26amp; want a low-interest rate, non-variable % card. Ideas?

Blue Cash from American Express is a best option



Another fabulous credit card offer from the giant American Express, the Blue Cash from American Express庐 gives Up to 5% Cash Back with Unlimited Cash Rewards, the credit card has no annual fee and has a 0% Intro APR for 6 months. Blue Cash from American Express庐 comes with a Low Balance Transfer rate - 4.99% fixed APR for the life of the balance. In addition to these benefits this credit cards carries the great regular benefits, that come with an American Express credit card. Apply online at: http://www.credit-card-gallery.com/Ameri...

No comments:

Post a Comment