twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

What is a good interest rate for a credit card?

The lowest credit card rates are around 7.99%. But you need extremely good credit, and there%26#039;s other limitations that make them less appealing. For example, the Pulaski Bank Visa card has an APR of 7.99%. But the highest credit limit you can receive is only $10,000. How much money can you really save with such a small credit limit???



The average APR is probably around 11.99%. You can find quite a few offers in this range here:



http://www.asapcreditcard.com/0-apr.html



I would say, if you can get an APR below 15%... you%26#039;re doing pretty good. GOOD LUCK!



What is a good interest rate for a credit card?

Below 8%



What is a good interest rate for a credit card?

Below 8% is tough to get. I have a 730 credit score and am above that. Sometimes you get intro offers at low rates but they always jump up.



Anything 12% or below is good. 12-18% is average. 18%-22%is high, and over 22% is very high



What is a good interest rate for a credit card?

Right now, the best I can get is 14%, but once my credit score improves by about 75 points I am going to see if I can negotiate down to 10%, which I think is fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment