twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

What are some interest free loans? Can you get any of them with bad credit?

I know a lot of places say you can get a loan with bad credit, but I believe the catch with these places is that you can still get the loan with bad credit, but your interest rate will just be high. So I have 2 questions. First, what are some interest free loans? I know there are some because I asked and somebody said there are some, but they did not tell me what they are. Second, can you get any of the interest free loans with bad credit and still be able to have no interest? And if not then what is the lowest interest rate loan you can get with bad credit? I do not have bad credit, I am just asking.



What are some interest free loans? Can you get any of them with bad credit?

Interest FREE?



I seriously doubt that, as there%26#039;s no profit in it.



I%26#039;m pretty sure the only way to get an interest free loan is from your parents.

1 comment: